State Bar of California
Super Lawyers

The IRS employee handling my case isn’t being reasonable. Can I get my case transferred to someone easier to deal with?

Usually it is very difficult to get the IRS to assign a new employee to your case.  However, there are numerous opportunities for appeals within the IRS and the judicial system, some of which are explained in our article “What To Do When The IRS Says NO.”  Using these techniques you may be able to accomplish the same objective without actually having your case transferred to a new employee.

Client Reviews
"Dennis, Meredith, and staff… As I reflect upon this year, there are a few individuals who have made my life much better. I appreciate and feel blessed for all the effort made on my behalf. Thank you very much…" KB
"Thank you for your good work in resolving my innocent spouse case. I will be forever grateful!" KB
"It is a pleasure to send you this check...knowing I have friends like you who are there to help!" HB
"Words can not express my appreciation. YOU DID IT!!!! I have dealt with and paid multiple people to resolve my tax problems, however you were the only one who was successful..." CB
"Your assistance is greatly appreciated and beyond the call of the average attorney who would not take the time. I will consult with you and refer whomever I can to you, whenever possible." EK