- What is the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR)?
- What is the Difference Between an IRS Revenue Agent and a Revenue Officer?
- What is a John Doe Summons?
- What is the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)?
- How to Respond When the IRS Makes a Mistake
- What is an IRS Summons?
- What Happens After I Receive an IRS Notice?
- U.S. Expatriates and International Workers: Beware of Exceptions to the Foreign Income Exclusion
- Tax Advice for Expatriation: Giving Up Your Green Card or Your U.S. Citizenship Part I
FBAR (Foreign Bank Account Reporting)
- What Happens if I Fail to File Form 5471?
- Are Dual Citizens Required to File FBARs?
- Should I Wait to Disclose My Offshore Accounts?
Tax Fraud and Criminal Tax Problems
- What is the Difference Between Criminal Tax Penalties and Civil Tax Penalties?
- What is an IRS Special Agent?
- What Are the Top Signs a Criminal Tax Investigation is Forthcoming? Part I
- What Are the Top Signs a Criminal Tax Investigation is Forthcoming? Part II
- Can the IRS revoke my passport because I am behind on my taxes?
- What is a Collection Due Process (CDP) Hearing?
- What is the Difference Between an IRS Lien and an IRS Levy? Part I
- What is the Difference Between an IRS Lien and an IRS Levy? Part II
Payroll Tax Problems