There are limited seats remaining for a free one hour webinar, "Big Changes to IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP) for FBAR non-Filers", on Wednesday, July 23rd at 11:30 AM PT.
In this webinar, I will discuss the massive change to the IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP). These include:
1. The Streamlined Program for U.S. persons living overseas, as well as those living in the United States
2. The pitfalls for taxpayers, and their advisors, who certify under penalties that their failure to file FBARs was non-willful including potential Circular 230 violations
3. The "transitional program" available to those taxpayers who had previously applied to the 2012 OVDP
4. The elimination of the FAQ 18 safe harbor for non-filers of various offshore reporting forms, including Forms 3520 and 5471
5. The impact of the Zwerner 150% penalty case
Seats are limited, so sign up soon by clicking on the link or copying and pasting it into your browser:
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.