The Brager Tax Law Group is offering nine free registrations for Strafford's webinar "New FBAR Reporting Regulations: Navigating Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Programs." The webinar will cover:
- The new requirements for the delinquent Information Return Program
- In what ways can the newly modified SDP and OVDP programs benefit taxpayers
- How counsel will coordinate the new OVDP requirements on participants
- The best methods that should be applied in determining how these voluntary disclosure programs can work for taxpayer clients
- Balancing Benefits and Burdens; Best Practices in Determining Program Applicability
- Avoiding Harsher Penalties for Willful Conduct
The webinar is on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. PT. Dennis Brager will be one of the featured panelist at this event. He and the other panelist will be discussing the new changes to the FBAR and OVDP programs.
Tune in to learn more about utilizing these programs and discover both the advantages and disadvantages regarding the new regulations.
To register for the free tickets, please email Jovana at email@example.com by no later than Thursday, September 4th.