We are seeking a bookkeeper or someone with tax preparation experience to work on client cases in our small boutique tax litigation law firm in Westwood. This position does not include any administrative bookkeeping work/duties for our law firm and you will only be working on client cases. There is no tax preparation but being able to read and understand tax returns is a plus.
* 3-5 years' general accounting/bookkeeping experience preferred;
* Experience with tax filings a plus;
* BA/BS degree required;
* Experience with foreign currency bank statements a plus;
* Preferred candidate will hold an EA designation;
* Highly meticulous, detail-oriented and accurate;
* Ability to complete work with tight deadlines;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with all levels within the organization;
* Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and Excel.
Please email cover letter, which must include salary requirement, and resume. Please do not submit your resume if you do not meet the above requirements as you will not be considered for this position.
Compensation: Depending on Experience + Medical/Dental and Parking