I am happy to announce that I will be one of the featured speakers at the 2015 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum that is being held from August 11th through August 13th at the Town & Country Resort and Convention Center in San Diego. The Primer on International Forms session is an introduction to the basic tax forms used for U.S. taxpayers with offshore financial accounts and assets. Basic international tax compliance forms include, but are not limited to:
- FinCen Form 114, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR);
- Form 8938, Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets;
- Form 547, Information Return of U.S. Persons with Respect To Certain Foreign Corporations;
- Form 3520, Annual Return to Report Transactions With Foreign Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign Gifts; and
- Form 3520-A, Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust with a U.S. Owner.
The seminar will also discuss the compliance issues that affect this group of taxpayers.
I will be speaking on August 11th from 9:05 a.m. to 9:55 a.m. and again from 3:50 p.m. to 4:40 p.m. Please come join me and see what I have to say regarding these international tax forms. It will be a very informative session both for taxpayers and professionals. Please click on the link below for more registration information. I hope to see all of you there!
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Please click on the link below (or copy and paste into your web browser) and click on the subscribe button on the right. Receive weekly updates on the latest tax controversy news from across the nation and around the world.